Civil Wedding Service
We are a premium Wedding Planning Company. Our service is particularly suitable for clients wanting a small and medium sized first class wedding service. Our weddings have been attended by royalties. Our motto is “Wedding is our business”. We try to plan unique, elegant and fun celebrations. We help clients to prepare their wedding budget and also help clients to find and manage wedding service providers. There are 4 types of wedding planning service that we provide.
I. Registry Wedding (Local or Overseas Clients)
- We help our clients to arrange their wedding at the Cotton Tree Drive Marriage Registry and City Hall Marriage Registry. The officiant is a government official from the Marriage Registry. More photos at our gallery page.
II. Church Wedding (for those churches licensed for marriage)(Local Clients Only)
- If you belong to a church licensed for marriage and need help in organising such wedding, you can also contact us for assistance. For the avoidance of doubt, the officiants are likely to be a catholic priest or a minister who are not our employees. More photos at our gallery page.
III. Civil Celebrant Wedding (wedding officiated by government appointed civil celebrant of marriages)(Local or Overseas Clients)
- We now have a list of pre-screened civil celebrant of marriages who work in law firms that provides such service. For the avoidance of doubt, these civil celebrant of marriages are not our employees but we engage them as our contractors. More photos at our gallery page.
- All civil celebrant weddings in Hong Kong are of non-religious in nature. This does not mean that you can’t have a proper wedding. To the contrary, this means that you can have a wedding that you are identified with not you are being told to do it according to traditions or religious rites. Our wedding planning team will assist you to structure a wedding that you desire.
IV. Renewal of Vow Service (Local or Overseas Clients)
- We also help our clients to organise a renewal of vow service. This bespoke Renewal of Vow Service includes a ceremonial certificate and a declaration of love. More photos at our gallery.
V. Couple’s Story
- It is now increasingly popular to provide a couple’s story during the ceremonies. Instead of showing the guests the growing up video, through the power of words, the celebrant can tell the guests about what the couple is like, how they meet, who asks for the first date, what happens on the first date, what they have done or have been doing during their courtship and finally how the proposal came about. Our Humanists UK celebrant will write the couple’s story. To find out more, please do not hesitate to contact us on +85290363020 or email us at [email protected]